BACKGROUND: WSA Soccer is a 501C7 non-profit organization. The club offers financial assistance to player fees consistent with the club's mission and vision statements.
COMMUNITY CLUBS OUTSIDE OF TULSA: For players seeking financial assistance from community clubs: WSA North, WSA South, WSA OKC, please contact your Community Club Director of Coaching or Club Administrator for the application process. They will work with the club's centralized office for approval.
WSA TULSA COMMUNITY CLUB FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROCESS
DUE TO FLOOD 19 the application process has been extended to the new deadline of FRIDAY, JUNE 8.
1. Please complete the Financial Assistance Application Online: Click Here
Application English Version PDF Installment Agreement Engish Version PDF
Application Spansih Version PDF Installment Agreement Spanish Version PDF
2. You will receive an email from the club's financial assistance coordinator. Due to Flood '19 the interim Financial Assistance Coordinator is Rachel Bush, E: Rachel.Bush@wsasoccer.org
3. You will be alerted by receiving one of two messages:
A. Financial Assistance Approval & Directed to Register (see links to Registration below)
-- OR --
B. Need more documentation/information
4. If you receive financial assistance approval - AFTER JUNE 1 please FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
You will also receive a VOUCHER which will be used to discount the June 1st payment which is due upon registering. YOU MUST REGISTER (via the club's GOTSOCCER registration portal - see below) WITHIN 72 HOURS OF HAVING RECEIVED THE APPROVAL & VOUCHER. The "initial fee" will be transacted immediately upon registering (you will be able to customize your initial fee based on your payment plan choice). Your June 1 payment will be transacted within 24 hours of registering, and then each subsequent monthly payment will be transacted on the 1st of each month (July 1, August 1, Sept 1, Oct 1, etc).
5. Player Registration Links. For the convenience of our families there are opportunities to set up customizable payment plans. Please have banking information ready (credit card, debit card, bank account information). REMINDER YOU MUST REGISTER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING APPROVAL.
6. Fee Structure for 2019-2020:
COMPETTIVE PROGRAM 11U-19U
YOUTH ACADEMY PROGRAM 7U-10U
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 3U-11U
SSSC RECREATIONAL PROGRAM 11U-19U