WSA uses a company called Paycor for the Direct Deposit service provided to contractors and employees.
Please see steps below for setting up your PayCor account which will provide you access to:
- Monthly Direct Deposits into your Bank Account
- Pay Stubs
- Accounting of Pay
- End of Year Tax Documents
NOTE: If you have not set up your coach profile (see link in righthand navigation bar of this page) you will not be able to access your PayCor Account.
How to Register for PaycorSign up for Paycor to access your personal information, tax documents, and pay stubs. Follow the steps below to securely register at paycor.com.
Here's what you'll need:
- A valid email address (we'll send you a verification code to complete registration)
- Access to a smartphone or a web browser on another device (go to paycor.com/system-requirements for more details)
Let's get started:
- Go to https://secure.paycor.com/accounts/userregistration/register.
- Enter your personal information and access code to verify your identity (you may be asked to provide your social security number and birth date). ** NOTE: If you submitted your birthdate late, we have set up your birthdate as 01/01/2000 in the system. Once you enter, please revise your correct date of birth.
Your access code is: 125501
- Create a new username and password for signing in. You’ll also be able to merge this account’s access code with an existing account (do this when prompted or go to My Settings later).
- Next, you’ll receive an email with a verification code to verify your email and finish the process. Enter the verification code to continue setup.
- Select and setup your authentication preferences to help us keep your account secure.
- Select and answer a few security questions, in case you forget your username or password.
- Start using Paycor! If you have trouble registering, please contact your company’s HR team.