SUPER Y TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
1. There is no player registration. Teams will register "as teams".
2. Returning Players who played last year do not need the following 3 items: Birth Certificate, Player Photo, Player Info (contact info, parents name). See documents below that will be required when you register your team.
3. Player Documents: Team leaders will collect all documents from players and upload via the team registration link. Team leaders will provide contact info for each "new player" (who did not play Super Y last year).
4. NEW PLAYER INFO: Please input all NEW PLAYER INFO: Player Name, Parent's Name, Address, Email, Cell Phone, Player Birthdate (Sally Jones, Ron & Suzy Jones, 123 Star Street, Tulsa, OK 74000, Jonesfam@aol.com, 918-111-0000, 2/5/2007).
5. Registration Fee: The price was reduced to $66.67/player, and has been further reduced in some age divisions - more info coming. A $100 down deposit is required by Sunday, July 26, for each team. Payment plans for the team entry fee are available (see below options, you will select a payment plan during team registration).
4. Teams will be responsible for their travel expenses.
5. Teams will be responsible for 50% of the referee fees per game, following the pay schedule below:
TEAM REGISTRATION CHECKLIST:
Print the checklist below for notes when completing your Super Y Team Registration:
Your Super Y Team Name: Example: WSA 08 Girls White
Super Y Age Division: Choose for the 2020-2021 seasonal year.
Team Gender: Choose Boys or Girls
Super Y Team Coach: List the name of your Super Y Team Coach, i.e. Von Brinkley
Unofficial Roster: Type your team "player list" in alphabetical order (by last name). Denote "Returner" by each player who played in Super Y last year. Denote "New Player" by each player who is new to Super Y this year.
Super Y League Waiver, COVID Liability Form: All players must complete the 2020-2021 Waiver: SUPER Y LEAGUE WAIVER
Coppa Consent Form (2007 & 2008 players only): All 13U and 14U players must complete the COPPA CONSENT FORM.
Photos: New players only. For Player Pass Picture.
Birth Certificates or Drivers Licenses: New Players Only.
LEAGUE FEE PAYMENT PLANS - REVISED FOR SOME AGE DIVISIONS
Payment Plan A: Pay $1200 today
Payment Plan B: Pay $100 today, Pay $550 on Aug 1, Pay $550 on Aug 15
Payment Plan C: Pay $100 today, Pay $400 on Aug 1, Pay $400 on Aug 15, Pay $300 on Sept 1.
SUPER Y PLAYER DOCUMENTS SUMMARY:
BE PREPARED TO UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS:
SUPER Y LEAGUE WAIVER - Required for all players, download, complete, upload via link above
COPPA CONSENT FORM - required for all 2007 & 2008 players ** download, complete, upload via link above
** NEW PLAYERS ONLY: PLAYER PHOTO & BIRTH CERTIFICATE & PLAYER ID
Team Registration Deadline: MONDAY, AUG 3RD
** please try to have at least 50% of your team info uploaded by Sunday as this will help Caitlyn the league admin tremendously (last year Caitlyn stayed up 2 days in a row completing registration tasks last minute).
MATCH DATES & LOCATIONS 2020
August 8-9 in Dallas VS South Texas & Dallas (possible to do w/o overnight stay if willing to play 2 games in a day)
August 15-16 @ RiverCity Parks VS Ark Comets, Ark United, FC Wichita
August 22-23 @ RiverCity Parks VS WSA
** This weekend can flex based on final NPL schedules **
SUPER Y OPEN SESSIONS & TRAINING SCHEDULE
Stay tuned for announcements of potential intra-club friendlies to help prepare teams.
SUPER Y CLUBWIDE TRAINING SESSION: TBA
SELECTION PROCESS & AGE PURE ROSTERS
WSA Club Technical Directors have selected the team rosters. WSA age division coaches will be able to make recommendations, but all team selections will be governed by Technical Director authority.
2020-2021 Seasonal Year: Rosters will be "team based" for the 2020-2021 seasonal year.
WHAT IS SUPER Y LEAGUE?
Super Y League Website
WSA SUPER Y STAFFING
Staff Assignments TBA
NATIONAL PLAYER SCOUTING - opportunities for exposure to National Team & Professional Scouts
Super Y Player Scouting Network