THE SIDE SERVES '20
NEW DATES FOR VIRTUAL SERVICE: April
LAUNCH PHASE / IMPACT ZONE:
April 9-11 Make a Huge Impact these 3 days
Goal: Involvement by 100 club members inside of these 3 days! Set the tone!
SERVE THE FAMILY SATURDAY, APRIL 11:
Serve inside your own family and home.
Goal: Serve your family in your home.
CONNECT, MONTH OF APRIL
Continue the service to make a lasting impact and difference.
Goal: Spread your kindness to others. Set an example. Be the light.
INSTRUCTIONS - WE HAVE REINVENTED THIS ACTIVITY
1. Downloand and print "THE SIDE SERVES" ticket. DOWNLOAD TICKET HERE. You can virtually take more than one.
2. "Do" something nice for another on Thursday, April 9, Friday, April 10, or Saturday, April 11.
** Did not get to it on the first 3 days? That's OK we'll continue this effort throughout April.
3. Please note that you must "do" and take "action". An omission of some selfish act won't qualify. You must "give" of yourself, some resource of time, talent, energy, or work. Improve someone else's situation, day, or world.
4. Give away your THE SIDE SERVES ticket to the person you served. Do this by placing ticket somewhere the receiver can choose how to handle. At this time please do not "hand-off" the ticket.
You may just leave the ticket on a porch, or in a mailbox, on a door handle, and maybe a quick note on the back? "Hey I cleaned up your front yard. Name. Have a great day!". Feel free to spread this ticket virtually in your cyber community.
5. REINVENTED FOR A VIRTUAL & "STAY SAFE" PROCESS - Here's some ideas:
6. Report back to your coach or manager. Shoot us a picture,story, or video, by emailing THESIDEMEDIA@GMAIL.COM. We will share on social media to help remind others to get in the act of serviing. Use #TheSideServes.
Let's help remind each other during this time of overwhelming thoughts of self-preservation, that SERVING OTHERS has value, is needed, and matters.
7. Enjoy the reward that comes with serving others.
"One of the greatest ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served."
- Gordon B. Hincley
PLEASE SHARE A STORY/PHOTO/VIDEO OF YOU SERVING - WE WILL POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA W AN EFFORT TO PROMOTE MORE KINDNESS FOR OTHERS THIS WEEK and THIS MONTH.
918 629 4476 (Roger Bush)