UPDATING MY TEAM WEB PAGE
Using Demosphere to Present My Team
TWO ELEMENTS of the TEAM PAGE:
1) News & Tourneys 2) Roster
LOG IN PLATFORM FOR THE "NEWS & TOURNEYS" ELEMENT
Want full access (gives rights to updating team news, team photo album, team accomplishments, adding photos, videos, side pages, etc)? Contact webmaster.
Manager or Coach wanting to set up team page rosters, picture, player profiles, contact info, links to schedules, etc, continue following steps below.
Step 1: Visit your team’s web page
Step 2: Click on "TEAM ADMIN LOG IN" (found in upper right hand corner)
Step 3: For your FIRST TIME to log in click on the blue link in the tan box that says "If you don’t have a PIN #"
Step 4: The system will email your email address your pin (NOTE: the email address receiving the PIN is the one used by WSA Club mass emailing)
Step 4a: All subsequent log-ins will require your PIN and EMAIL -- save your PIN!
Step 4c: I FORGOT MY PIN. If you have already received a PIN and have forgotten it you can retrieve it by clicking in the tan box by "if you’ve forgotten it (PIN), then click here".
Step 5: Go to TEAM PAGE. Your team page name will be "team name - Player Profiles 2009-2010", i.e. "WSA 94 Boys - Player Profiles 2009-2010).
Step 6: You can now access the following SETTINGS, ROSTER, CONTACTS, PHOTO, OFFICIAL SITE, FANS.
Step 7: Click the ? mark box in the upper right hand corner for an explanation of any editable features.
Step 8: ADD YOUR TEAM ROSTER
1) Click ROSTER
2) Click CREATE MULTIPLE PLAYERS
3) Choose the number of players on your roster (you can add players later)
4) Add players info in player field
5) CLICK SAVE -- Your team roster is created. Refresh your page to see your roster.
Step 9: ADD YOUR TEAM CONTACTS/MODIFY INFO
1) Click CONTACTS
2) Click ADD CONTACT
3) Click CREATE NEW CONTACT (one contact) or ADD MULTIPLE CONTACTS (more than one contact)
4) Add all info -- CLICK SAVE
5) To modify contact info/bio page CLICK the GREEN PLUS SIGN next to the contact name
6) Enter the contact info and CLICK SAVE
Step 10: ADD/CHANGE YOUR TEAM PHOTO
1) Click PHOTO
2) Click CHOOSE FILE which will open a browser on your computer -- select your folder where pictures appear
MAC USERS NOTE: The proceeding steps are easier if pics are pulled out of their folder and placed on DESKTOP
then moved from DESKTOP during file selection -- esp if photos are stored in IPHOTO.
3) Select your file/photo and then click UPLOAD (this will take several seconds)
NOTE: Photos must be 150 KB in size or less & must be 390 Pixels or less in width ** Photos must be in JPG Format.
Most picture software allows "RESIZING" of pictures. In this feature -- under FILE then
EXPORT for MAC USERS -- choose an option that allows CUSTOMIZING the size by pixels. You may have to change the "quality" to create the correct file size.
4) Click REFRESH to see picture in browser (sometimes it takes a few minutes to "refresh").
STEP 11: ADD LINK TO TEAM SITE OR OTHER SITE
1) Click on OFFICIAL SITE
2) ADD your URL in the form provided -- CLICK SAVE.
STEP 12: ADD FANS or PARENTS TO CREATE MASS EMAIL LIST/TEAM NEWSLETTER
1) Click FANS
2) Add fans/parents names and email addresses to this database. Will allow easy access to emailing your team list.
SPECIAL NOTE: BEFORE UPDATES WILL APPEAR PUBLICLY YOU MUST HIT "Republish Page" in the UPPER RIGHT CORNER. YOU MUST ALSO LOG IN TO YOUR TEAM PAGE THROUGH THE FULL ACCESS LOG-IN (see above) and HIT THE "REPUBLISH BUTTON" at the BOTTOM OF YOUR PAGE.
TEAM PICS: http://www.hstudios.org/p269258535