2019 EVENT: Saturday, June 22nd
CHECK-IN INFORMATION & DOCUMENTS
1. Check in prior to your first game - will take less than 10 minutes if you've paid and have the roster form completed - click here.
2. Check in at the tournament headquarters - new concession stand building.
3. Download the event roster form for check-in.
4. Turn in a medical waiver form - required for each player!
5. Be sure to bring payment if you have not yet paid your balance.
6. Receive "game card" - this will be presented to referee at each game to certify your team has "checked in".