1. No Slide Tackling.
2. No Throw-Ins. All touchline restarts are Indirect Kick-Ins.
3. Goalkicks taken from anywhere on "endline".
4. All Free Kicks/Restarts are "Indirect" except Penalty Kick & Corner Kick. Note: At Referee's discretion a penalty kick may be awarded for any infraction the referee believes had intent to stop a goalscoring opportunity.
5. 2 Halves of 12 Minutes Each Half (Note: game does not end at 12 goals as stated in rules). If a team is behind by 12 goals and wishes to end game, the team behind may call the game (coach may execute this decision by informing the referee and signing the game card). This will not invoke a forfeit process for the team losing by 12+ goals.
6. Halftime break - 90 seconds. 2nd Half begins strictly at 2 minutes after halftime whistle.
7. Points Per Game: Win = 3 points; Draw = 1 point; Loss = 0 points
8. Box Rule:
9. Standings Tiebreakers:
10. Overtime Rule: