LOCATION: Case Community Parks Soccer Clubhouse (Concession/Restroom Facility near splashpad)
TIME: 30 Minutes Prior to first game
PROCESS: Check-In (see process below). If owe balance pay balance. Receive Game Pass Card. Show Referee Game Pass Card.
REQUIRED: Teams not checking in will not receive points for games.
TEAM CHECK-IN PROCESS:
1. Check in prior to your first game - will take less than 10 minutes if you've paid and have the roster form completed - click here. ** You MUST pay team balance of entry fee at check-in. You will receive a "game pass card". Show this to referees to demonstrate your team is checked in.
2. Check in at the tournament headquarters - new concession stand building.
3. Download the event roster form for check-in. Turn one copy in at check-in. Keep one copy on your person for on field check-in.
4. Turn in a medical waiver form - required for each player!
5. Be sure to bring payment if you have not yet paid your balance.
6. Receive "game pass card" - this will be presented to referee at each game to certify your team has "checked in".