Posted Saturday, March 5, 9:00 PM
Due to a weather forecast calling for significant chances of rain and thunderstorms by afternoon, we have modified the schedule for Sunday's matches to be completed by 3 P.M.
SUNDAY SCHEDULE MODIFICATIONS: CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE
a) All games will be planned to play full lengths
b) Halftimes are shortened to 2 Minutes - strictly adhered to
c) After 12 p.m. we do expect that a few games may run behind if elimination or play-off games go to extra time or penalty shootouts ahead of your scheduled game.
d) The tournament committee has back-up fields on stand-by to help keep games on time
e) Due to schedule changes our referee assignor is working to get full-crews for all 9v9 games. However, due to the changes there is a chance some of 9v9 games may be assigned a center only. Every effort is being made tonight to secure more referees. The revisions to allow games to end by 3 PM have forced more games to be played per time slot, which has increased the demand for referees.
FOR THE MOST PART, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, THE FOLLOWING REVISIONS TOOK PLACE:
8:00 am NO CHANGE
930 am to 900
11 am to 10 am
1230 pm to 11 am
200 pm to 12 pm
330 pm to 1 pm
500 pm to 2 pm
630 pm to 2 pm
CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS: All teams reaching championship finals will receive customized medals. The awards presentation will be a function of weather at the time.
SUNDAY'S NOTES: Thanks for a great day of games Saturday. Your leadership, sportsmanship, and goodwill have been tremendous. We appreciate your leadership of the youth player and your efforts to create a great game environment for the young, developing player. Please be prepared for COLDER TEMPERATURES on Sunday.
Posted 2/23/2022 3:30 PM
Thank you for entering the 2022 First Annual Futures Cup Tournament.
Due to weather that is currently in the area, forecasted cold temperatures, an improbability of melting, and most important, weather conditions not conducive to a good experience for the players, we have decided to reschedule the Futures Cup Tournament to March 5-6.
Process for teams:
1. Teams will be automatically scheduled into the event for the weekend of March 5-6.
2. Teams unable to participate on March 5-6 can “WITHDRAW”.
3. Teams MUST WITHDRAW by FRIDAY, FEB 25, 12:00 PM.
4. To WITHDRAW teams must complete and submit this “FUTURES CUP WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT” online.
5. Compensate 100% Entry Fee via COMBINED REFUND & CREDIT: Teams who must WITHDRAW from the rescheduled date will receive a 50% REFUND and a 50% CREDIT towards next year’s, 2023 Future’s Cup.
6. Teams who have any questions concerning lodging may contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The new schedule will be posted proximate to Monday next week.
Thank you again and please stay safe and warm.
FUTURES CUP TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE