WSA TRAINING UPDATES POSTED
CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SCHEDULE
Rafael Rivera is the Training Schedule Coordinator. If you need to change your schedule please submit via the TRAINING SCHEDULE FEEDBACK - CLICK HERE. You can also text Rafael at: 918 549 1027.
FIELD MAPS: West Bank, All-Star
* Posted on Home Page UNDER: TRAINING SCHEDULE INFO
TRAINING NIGHT RULES of THUMB:
1. Safety is a non-negotiable part of the WSA Way Game Model. Abide by all weather alerts and directives, as well as all goal safety practices.
2. Abide by your assigned location, field #, field space, time.
3. Reminder that if you are scheduled 530-700 PM and begin at 600 PM and intend to end at 730 PM, contact the team coach scheduled for 700 PM seeking a coordinated plan for the 30 minute overlap from 700-730 PM (when your team is ending and the next team is beginning).
4. If you CANCEL a SESSION please CANCEL on BOOK-A-FIELD. This helps others know that the field is available. Need a book-a-field account - click here. Each time we transition from one "phase to another phase", the Book-A-Field info will lag behind by about one week as we udpate it.
5. Do NOT move goals. The current allocation of goals allows for 2-3 goals "per field". There are currently 40 goals on the facility.